Anyhow, I'm squeezing in this quick food post because a reader sent in a request for an Easter recipe. This recipe is a quick one, too. But you'll have tons of fun making it with your child. Enjoy!
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup shredded coconut
Egg-shaped candies (M&M's Peanut or jelly beans will do)
1. Melt the chocolate chips, following the directions on the bag.
2. When the chocolate is smooth, stir in the coconut.
3. Drop the mixture by the heaping tablespoon onto waxed-paper-lined cookie sheets.
4. While the 'nests' are still warm, use your thumbs to poke an impression into the middle of each.
5. Allow the 'nest' to cool, then fill with egg-shaped candies.
As seen on Spoonful.
Shared with Food Friday, Food Trip Friday, Heavenly Treats Sunday.