|Me want tacos!|
1/2 kilo ground beef
1 cup crushed tomatoes
1 cup salsa
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
16 hard taco shells
Iceberg lettuce, shredded
1. In a small bowl, mix chili powder, garlic, cumin, salt, coriander, paprika and black pepper.
2. In large skillet, heat oil until it shimmers. Add onion and cook 4-5 minutes or until translucent.
3. Add the seasoning mix, stir it so it combines with the onion. Cook for about a minute.
4. Add the beef, make sure you break the chunks so it cooks through properly.
5. Once the beef is cooked, drop the tomatoes and salsa, stirring to combine. Cook for about a minute, or until heated through.
6. Heat taco shells according to packaging directions.
7. Divide meat mixture among shells.
8. Serve with lettuce, cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
As seen on Spoonful.
Shared with Food Friday and Food Trip Friday.