I know some of you are doing the same thing, so here's a fish dish that you can serve during the Lenten season. This one's made with tilapia, my son's favorite fish! :)
1 pound tilapia fillets
1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon butter
For the sauce:
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped (optional)
A dash of pepper
1. Coat fish on both sides with flour. Shake off excess.
2. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Turn and cook 2 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from skillet, and set aside on a serving plate.
4. In another skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons butter.
5. Add lemon juice to the butter and warm briefly.
6. Add Worcestershire sauce and pepper to taste
7. Spoon the sauce over the cooked tilapia, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.