The shade I'm talking about is Dream Fuchsia, from the Ultra Color Lipstick line. It's the latest addition to Avon's ever-growing line of lipsticks.
|Dream Fuchsia, 3.5 grams.|
|Looking sleek. :)|
|Peek-a-boo, I see you.|
|I fell in love with the color at first sight. :)|
|See the tiny sparkles?|
And now here's how Dream Fuchsia looks like when swatched, and worn.
|True Color, all right.|
|Love love love this shade of purplish pink! :)|
What I love:
- Sleek packaging.
- For a sheer lipstick, it's highly-pigmented.
- Beautiful purple-pink shade.
- Glides on your lips like a dream.
- Moisturizes the lips.
- Stays on the lips for about 4-5 hours.
- Has a subtle, sweet scent.
What you might not like:
- It's not exactly a 'daytime lipstick'.
Have you tried this lipstick, or any other shade from the Ultra Color line? Let me know what you think. :)