About two months ago, I had the honor of being invited to Tony Moly's launching of the Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream. So I guess it's only proper that they will also have the honor of being the first brand to appear in my 'CC Cream Chronicles'.
Now on with my review. Here's my 30 mL tube of the Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream. Packaging is pretty much the same as its BB Cream counterpart, the Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream, only with a different color.
|Hello there, Pure Aura CC Cream!|
|And annyeong, Hangul text at the back!|
|Same squeeze tube as the Luminous Goddess BB Cream.|
|A teeny dot actually goes a long way.|
|Spread and blend.|
|Left without CC Cream; Right with CC Cream.|
A full-sized bottle (50 mL) of the Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream costs Php 948 (approximately $22). What I have right now is the Luminous Aura Special Set, which is the same price as the full-sized CC Cream. The set contains a 30 mL tube of the CC Cream and a 30 mL tube of the Goddess Aura BB Cream. Not sure if the set is available at all Tony Moly branches, but I got mine from the Market! Market! branch.
|Set price = Php 948.|
What I love:
- Adjusts with my skin tone, and with most skin tones for that matter.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Lightweight feel.
- Perfume-y scent.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Dewy finish.
- SPF 30 PA++.
- Stays on for about 6-8 hours.
- No breakouts, no allergies, safe for sensitive skin.
- Price is still pretty reasonable, considering that it functions both as a makeup and skincare product.
What you might not like:
- Coverage is sheer and may not be enough to address skin issues such as acne, scars, and dark blemishes.Hera HD Fix. That's the 'no-makeup' makeup look for me. :)