Sounds like a feat? Not really. Although I must admit, at first I thought I wouldn't be able to survive with this diet program. No sweets, no junk food, no cola, no rice - WTF?! But now I'm on Day 22 of the program, and very happy with the results so far.
A few days ago, I posted an Instagram photo of the Orange Ginger Chicken dish that I cooked. Some of my friends and readers asked me to post the recipe, just so they'll have an idea of the kinds of food that they can eat while doing the HCG Diet. Request granted, ladies!
1. Preheat pan over medium heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
3. Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5-10 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cook for a minute.
5. Squeeze juice of orange quarters over chicken.
6. Peel and separate orange into sections.
7. Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice, and basil. Stir well.
8. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
Wanna know more about the HCG Diet Program? Like The Slim Firm on Facebook or follow them on Instagram. :)
Shared with Food Friday and Food Trip Friday.