After receiving this massive loot from my husband, I made a resolve to refrain from buying makeup for the time being. But I just couldn't resist these pretty little things.
Their design and packaging are definitely screaming for attention. The flavors look yummy, and the promise of renewed, baby-soft lips makes them all the more interesting.
I wanted to try them all, but since I still have an ample supply from Carmex, I bought just one lip balm. I went for the Anti-Oxidant Berry because it's pink. And seeing how only a few of them were left in the display rack, I figured it's the best-seller among the four flavors.
Don't confuse this with the US version of Baby Lips, though. Theirs are tinted lip balms (think Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter) that come in six different variants. Ours are untinted, and come in four flavors.
What I love:
- The packaging. (Very cute, IMHO.)
- The price. (Php 79 only.)
- The sun protection factor.
- The scent. (Sweet and light berry scent, that's not overpowering.)
- Non-greasy and lightweight.
- Moisturizes and softens lips.
What I don't like:
- Their animal testing policy. (Quite confusing since what the company claims is different from what the Leaping Bunny says.)
August is gonna be awesome, folks! I will TAKE CONTROL!
Sounds cryptic for now, but I will spill the beans very soon. Watch out for it! :)
Sharing with Pink Saturday, Great Finds Sunday, Blue Monday.