But alas, this svelte-ness was short-lived!
I got pregnant in 2008 and gained a lot of weight in the process. I was so huge that some people actually thought I was carrying twins! And despite shedding some of those pregnancy pounds, regaining my pre-homemaker figure had been an uphill battle.
|Hubby and I, plus our nephew Cholo at Yue's Christening, 2009.|
|Curly hair (plus unwanted fat). Yue's First Birthday, 2009.|
A!life Control is a food supplement that contains Phase 2™, an all-natural extract from white kidney beans. This breakthrough ingredient has been proven in multiple clinical studies to minimize the absorption of carbohydrates, the major culprit of our miseries - weight gain, obesity, diabetes, metabolic syndrome to name a few.
|This is how I 'aegyo'. And I just had to squeeze this in. :)|
- SM Gift Certificate (worth Php 2000)
- Executive Check- Up (valued at Php 2000)
- Gym Pass (valued at Php 2000)
1. Like A!Life on Facebook AND follow them on Twitter.
2. Go to the contest app on the A!Life Facebook page.
3. Submit your best photo, with a description of how A!Life Control has helped you live the A!Life.
And do take note of the following guidelines when you join:
- Submission of entries is from August 20, 2012- September 14, 2012.
- Voting begins on September 15, 2012 and will end on September 28, 2012. Votes are equivalent to Facebook 'likes' on the contestant's photo. Voters must be fans of the A!Life Facebook page and Twitter followers as well.
- Two winners will be selected based on Facebook 'likes' and through the discretion of the event organizers.
- Winners will be announced on October 5, 2012 via the A!Life Facebook page.
- Winners will also be notified via email regarding the schedule of the Cosmo.ph photoshoot and claiming of prizes.
Disclaimer: This sponsored post is part of the Live the A!Life Campaign. Thoughts and opinions are entirely my own. Rest assured that I use/have used the aforementioned product/s, with no adverse reaction afterwards.