If you're an ELF and your bias is either Siwon (ehem, like me) or Donghae, and if you're residing in the Philippines, then you're in luck. The boys are coming to Manila on August 15 for the launching of their Bench product line!
Bench has an ongoing promo in line with this launch, and at stake are passes to the exclusive 'SiHae in Manila' event. Seven hundred passes will be given away, which means seven hundred lucky fans will get to meet and greet the boys at the Trinoma Activity Center, where the event will be held.
I've listed below the official mechanics to the promo, as posted on the Bench website.
- For every single receipt purchase of P 1,000.00 worth of any items at participating stores, customers are entitled to a raffle coupon & a chance to be part of SiHae launch!
- 700 winners are entitled to enter the SiHae launch.
- Maximum of 2 raffle coupons per receipt.
- Valid only for Cash, Credit Card, GC & EPS Transaction.
- Raffle coupon/s will automatically be handed out upon payment.
- Drop boxes are placed at the store counters of the participating stores.
- Customer must fill up the raffle coupon with his/her complete name, address, email address, telephone number, twitter username (if applicable) & affix his/her signature on the raffle coupon and must be dropped in drop boxes.
- Raffle date will be on August 10, 2012 at 5pm in Suyen corporation office with DTI and Bench representative.
- Cutoff date of submission of entries : August 8, 2012 (store closing hours)
- Employees of Suyen Corporation and all participating stores including their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- A participant can only win ONCE.
- Winners will be informed through registered mail, twitter direct message and phone call. List of Winners will be posted at all participating stores.
- Suyen Corporation reserves the right to use the names and images of the winners for publicity and promotion purposes.
- Winners can enter the event area by presenting the following requirements to the Suyen Corporation representative in the event area:
One (1) valid ID: should be school/government issued ID with photograph & signature
Winning raffle coupon
- In the event that the winner will not be able to retrieve the prize, an authorized representative should bring and present the following requirements:
Authorization Letter from the winner
One (1) valid ID of the winner & One (1) valid ID of the authorized person (should be government issued ID with photograph & signature)
Winning raffle coupon
- Transaction will still earn points for lifestyle cardholders.
- Valid to apply discount when red discount card is presented.
Participating Bench stores:
TriNoma, Glorietta 5, Alabang Town Center, Market Market, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, SM Fairview, SM Southmall
But then again, if you're an ELF, Siwon/Donghae-biased, I'm pretty sure this news won't even be a surprise. You could have already secured raffle tickets by now, for all I know. ;)
Also posted this article at Korea.com, where I'm on board as an Associate Writer.
#SeoulSearching (48) baby (22) bath and body products (22) BB cream (28) BB cream review (8) BB cushion (3) beauty products (202) Big Bang (27) blog campaign (202) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (17) Bruce Lee (7) cars (6) cherry blossom (2) Choi Siwon (14) Christmas (46) Chuseok (6) contest (254) Disney (19) exercise (3) family (189) Filipino (13) food (156) G-Dragon (8) gift ideas (21) giveaway (259) hair care (14) happenings (45) happiness (17) health (93) Holiday Gift Guide (8) home and family (244) home improvement (58) hotel and accommodation (7) Human Heart Nature (30) Japan (24) Jeju Island (6) Korea (262) Korean cosmetics (124) Korean cuisine (13) Korean culture (33) korean fashion (12) Korean tradition (15) Korean visa (2) KPop (115) love (19) makeup (189) Mixed Martial Arts (36) motherhood (24) Onitsuka Tiger (9) online shopping (44) parenting (41) Project Wonderful (11) rest and relaxation (8) restaurant (19) school (33) Seoul (24) Seoul Shopper (3) Siwon (11) super junior (38) T-Money (2) tips (181) travel (104) UFC (18) UniLab (9) vanity (7) Visit Korea (4) weddings (15) weekend (33) Wordless Wednesday (141) WWE (4)