|My name is Blonde. Gold Blonde.|
|No Hangul? No problem!|
1. Wear the cape and latex gloves.
2. Pour the Bubble Coloring Solution inside the pump bottle.
3. Tilt the bottle from side to side so that it mixes with the Liquid Solution inside the bottle. Do not shake the bottle, as it may become too foamy to pump out.
4. Pump out the foamy mixture and apply it on your hair.
5. Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly.
7. Apply the Silky Perfumed Treatment next.
8. Leave it on your hair for at least five to ten minutes.
So how did my second DIY attempt turn out?
I don't think I'll pay for a thousand bucks at the salon ever again. (Unless Mum treats me to a makeover session when she comes home next month, haha!)
Where to buy?
Etude House branches
Bhappywithme (my favorite seller of Korean cosmetics)