I've been wanting to try Mocha Pink for the longest time, but this shade is just so elusive that three of the Etude House branches I've been to don't have them in stock. I tried purchasing online and still no luck. I took this futile search as a sign to finally switch brands - and with that, I'm turning Japanese.
|Palty Bubble Hair Color in Raspberry Jam.|
The Bubble Hair Color Collection is the only line I've seen so far in Watson's and at SM Department Stores, and they sell for Php 499 (around $12) per box. They have 15 shades in this collection, and the one I chose is Raspberry Jam.
|Inside the Palty box.|
|Shake and pour. :)|
3) With the tip of the mixer, pat the cream lightly around 5 to 6 times so that it blends with the base water.
4) Then, mix in a circular motion for at least 20 times.
6) Once the foam subsides and the pinkish color appears, you can now apply the hair color to your hair.
|Palty on my hair.|
8) Rinse thoroughly.
9) Apply the hair treatment cream, leave it on for five to ten minutes then rinse.
What I love:
- Product is easy to use.
- Affordable price (though it costs a bit more than Etude House or Tony Moly).
- Locally available.
- Product smells fruity, chemical scent not overpowering.
- Does not damage the hair.
- Treatment cream leaves the hair soft and smooth.
- It colors! :)
What you might not like:
- It's a bit messy to use, with the overflowing bubbles and all.
|From dark brown - almost black, actually...|
|To a soft brown, with a hint of red to it.|
|These photos were taken 24 hours after I dyed my hair. |
The color becomes more distinct as the days pass. :)