12 slices white or wheat sandwich bread
6 slices cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 (5 ounce) package Hormel® Pepperoni Minis
1. Divide pepperoni evenly among 6 slices bread; top each with a slice of cheese. Top with remaining 6 slices bread.
2. Heat large griddle over medium-high heat (375ºF.).
3. Meanwhile, spread top of each sandwich with butter.
4. Place sandwiches butter-side-down on hot griddle. Spread butter on top of each sandwich. Reduce heat to medium (300ºF.).
5. Brown bottom of sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes; turn sandwiches to brown other side until cheese is melted. 6. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
Pretty easy, huh? It'll only take you about 15 minutes or so to prepare this simple yet satisfying treat. :)
Shared with Food Trip Friday and Food Friday.