Consider yourself lucky for stumbling upon my blog! Today I will be sharing a no-bake cake recipe that's so easy to follow and takes very little time to make. And I'm pretty sure this yummy dessert will make any mom's heart melt. :)
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
1-1/2 cups Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips or Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 pack (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 pack (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 pack (at least 6 oz.) graham cracker crumb crust
1. Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave at medium for 1 minute, then stir. If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy.
4. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended.
5. Fold in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Garnish as desired before serving.
As seen on Hershey's Kitchens. Shared with Food Friday and Food Trip Friday.