|Tony Moly Lovely Eye Liner Pencil.|
|Website, contact number, that's it.|
See that '06' on the top portion, along with the Hangul text? That's the shade number of this eyeliner - #06 True Black, to be exact. I had to check online as to what other shades are available; apparently, there's also #05 Black Shine (black in color with specks of silver on it, satin finish) and #07 Brown (dark brown, matte finish).
|You have to remove this sticker first before you unwrap the plastic seal.|
|Crayon-like tip. :)|
|Swatched! One stroke on the left, two strokes on the right.|
What I love:
- Easy to use.
- Has a creamy texture, which allows for easy application.
- Great for creating soft, smudgy lines around the eyes.
- Color looks natural - black with matte finish.
- Doesn't leave you with panda eyes at the end of the day.
- Affordable price.
- Three shades to choose from.
- No allergies or irritation, safe for sensitive skin.
What you might not like:
- Not smudge-proof or waterproof.
- Not retractable.