|Tamper sealed. :)|
I could care less about the percentage, though. As far as I'm concerned, I'm good with any lip color for as long as it has a nice shade, great color pay-off, and wouldn't scream 'Sahara Desert' on my lips.
What I love about it:
- The unique, quilt-like packaging.
- Super smooth and buttery.
- Lightweight and non-drying.
- Wide array of colors to choose from (Right now, there are 20 different shades available.)
- Great pigmentation.
- Doesn't stain on teeth.
What I don't like about it:
- Staying power is so-so - at least 2-3 hours on the lips.
- Unscented. I don't exactly hate that it has no scent, but because the Lip Butter variants come in such yummy names (e.g. Cupcake, Candy Apple, Peach Parfait), you'd expect to smell something similar from the product.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters retail for Php 525. I got mine for just Php 472.50, thanks to the SM 3-Day Sale. And now that I'm liking this product a lot, I feel a pang of regret by buying just one shade. Looks like I need to go back to the Revlon counter to get two or three more shades. :)
And now for the look.
L'Oreal Base Magique Primer
Avon Healthy Makeup BB Cream in Light
Avon Ideal Luminous Concealer Stick in Almond
Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Liner in Dark Brown
Almay Intense iColor Trio for Hazels (Pink)
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow in Sable
Avon Extralasting Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Kohl Royal Selections Eyeliner in Charcoal Gray
Avon Super Curlacious Waterproof Mascara in Black
Tony Moly Cheek Tint #1 Cherry Pink
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
What more can I say? My primer rocks, and so does my lip butter! :)