|Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream.|
|Dear Klairs. :)|
|English text at the back. Hangul text written on the side.|
The Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream comes in a 40 mL squeeze tube. The plastic tube is pretty easy to squeeze, and the dispenser tip lets you control the amount of product you want to use.
This BB Cream has a creamy consistency (reminds me of The Face Shop's Power Perfection BB Cream) yet it's quite easy to blend and just a little goes a long way. It provides light to medium coverage, with a semi-matte, slightly dewy finish. It's pretty lightweight too, and does not feel icky on the skin.
Although this BB Cream comes in one shade only, it adjusts nicely to your skin tone. It looks a bit grayish upon application, but it gradually matches your skin color once it sets in.
|Here's how the BB Cream looks like.|
|Left without BB Cream, right with BB Cream.|
What I love:
- Looks very natural on the skin.
- Adjusts to my skin tone, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Lightweight, non-sticky.
- Buildable coverage.
- Great staying power (around six hours on my skin).
- SPF41 PA++.
- No break-outs, no allergies, safe for sensitive skin.
What you might not like:
- Not available locally, can be purchased only from the WishTrend site.