Anyway, today I'll be sharing with you my latest discovery. But mind you, this isn't makeup, skincare, or food. They're panties, actually. Lily of the Valley (LOV) Period Panties, to be exact.
|Lily of the Valley Period Panties.|
|Photo credit: Lily of the Valley.|
|The inside scoop on Lilies. :)|
|Click to enlarge! :)|
2) Its multi-directional stretch fabric gives the body a shapely contour.
3) Has a reinforced front panel for 'tummy control'.
4) Its fitted shirring hugs the buttocks, enhances the form, and keeps the pad in place.
5) Double-crotch lining folds in the napkin wings and keeps them from coming into contact with your skin.
6) Leak-proof interlining helps prevent clothing stains.
7) Central core stabilizes the napkin, prevents it from twisting and shifting, and minimizes the bunching.
|Discount Coupon for you!|