Thanks to Ms. Magy of Kimchi Jib, I finally get to try something from The Saem. And one of their best-selling CC Creams, at that.
|Move over, Jack Sparrow! :)|
|Gem Miracle Black Pearl O2 CC Cream.|
This CC Cream is made with the famous Tahitian Black Pearl - a rare gem that contains a powerful natural moisturizer, and proteins that strengthen and rebuild the skin. Also in this product are the Tiare flower (Tahiti's representative flower known for its beauty and fragrance), monoi oil (a 'sacred oil' in Tahiti that's loaded with protective antioxidants like vitamin E), and noni extract (a popular anti-wrinkle agent that increases the skin's production of collagen).
|This is the that side of the box where English text can be found. |
Everything, everywhere else is in Hangul.
|Hangul here, Hangul there...|
|Hangul everywhere! :)|
The jar is pretty quirky as it dispenses the product out of that black dot in the middle.
|Quirky dispense mechanism.|
|Out goes the product!|
|Gem Miracle Black Pearl O2 CC Cream swatched.|
|Blend, blend, blend.|
|Left without CC Cream, right with CC Cream.|
|My fresh-from-the-shower, no makeup face.|
|Wearing The Saem Gem Miracle Black Pearl O2 CC Cream,|
plus the usual eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip color.
- The classy packaging, and quirky pump.
- Mild, floral scent.
- Lightweight formula.
- Easy to blend.
- Semi-matte finish.
- Adjusts to my skin tone nicely.
- SPF 50 / PA+++!!!
- Stays on for about 8-10 hours.
- No breakouts, no allergies, safe for sensitive skin.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Paraben-free and mineral oil-free.
- Price is still within the affordable range (around 19000 Korean Won or $19), although this costs a teeny bit more than the other CC Creams I've tried.
What you might not like:
- Pretty reflective with flash photography, but that's expected since this product has a high SPF.
- Not available locally.
But the good news is, you can purchase this product online via the Kimchi Jib website. They're sold at a very reasonable price of Php 980 each, exclusive of shipping fee.
Make sure to like the Kimchi Jib Facebook page to get updates on ongoing sale events and promos! :)