|Spray foam insulation.|
Spray foam insulation is the preferred choice over most other types of insulation commercially available on the market today because of these advantages:
- It can reduce heating and cooling costs by as much as 60%.
- It can fill the tiniest holes, and penetrates around pipes, wiring, and ducts.
- It reduces dust accumulation and improves overall indoor air quality.
- It is naturally resistant to water, mold, mildew and pest, thereby improving the overall indoor environment.
- It is inert and non-toxic, and does not emit significant levels of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- It does not settle or degrade over time, even if it gets wet.
Remember, when choosing the best insulation method for your home you must also consider the climate in, the size of your home, and the amount you are willing to spend.