|Omurice ala Park Ha. :)|
|Lee Gak (played by Park Yoochun) and his subjects enjoying Park Ha's (Han Ji Min) omurice.|
250g chicken breast (or any other choice of meat)
1 green or red bell pepper
1 small can green peas, cooked
4 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups of cooked/steamed rice
Salt and pepper to taste
|Photo credit: Roboppy|
1. Dice chicken, bell pepper, carrots, and onion.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté diced chicken.
3. Add diced onion, carrots, and green pepper and the cooked green peas in the frying pan. Sauté together.
4. Add cooked/steamed rice in the pan and mix well. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
5. Turn off the heat, add ketchup and mix well.
6. Heat another frying pan and put some vegetable oil.
7. Whisk an egg in a bowl and pour the egg in the frying pan. Quickly spread the egg in the frying pan and make a thin, large, and round omelet.
8. Place chicken rice in the middle of the omelet and fold top and bottom sides of omelet over the chicken rice.
9. Cover the frying pan with a plate and turn them over to place the omurice in the plate.
10. Put some ketchup on top of omurice and serve hot.
And there you have it, Omurice inspired by the Rooftop Prince.
Meokkda! (That's Korean for 'let's eat'.)