This was supposed to be last week's Foodie Goodie post, which didn't quite happen thanks to a bad case of sniffles. Anyhow, better late than never, and hope you enjoy making this Chocolate Grahams Tiramisu. This recipe is my sister-in-law's, by the way. And yes, she's the one who made that tiramisu you're seeing. :)
18 pieces M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate
1/2 cup coffee mixture (1 tsp coffee + 2 tsps sugar + 1/2 cup water)
2 tbsps sugar
225 grams Magnolia Cream Cheese
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1 box all purpose cream, chilled
4 tbsps chocolate shavings
1/3 cup M&M's (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix cheese and confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl, whip all purpose cream until double in volume.
3. Put whipped cream in cheese mixture. Blend well.
4. In another bowl, combine coffee mixture and sugar. Dip M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate in the mixture.
5. In a serving dish, lay 6 pieces of soaked crackers. Spread 1/3 of cream mixture evenly. Make 2 more layers using the soaked crackers and remaining cream.
6. Garnish top layer with chocolate shavings and M&M's. Chill before serving.
Also shared with Food Trip Friday and Heavenly Treats Sunday.