Today, let me share with you this super simple recipe that requires only two ingredients and takes about a minute and a half in the microwave. Yes, it's quite simple to make and tastes great even via microwave! :)
Nutella Cake in a Jar
1 box yellow cake mix, prepared according to package directions
1 teaspoon Vanilla, Butter, & Nut Flavoring (optional)
Lots of Nutella
3 pint-sized canning jars
1. Thoroughly wash and dry the inside of each canning jar. Spray the inside of each jar thoroughly with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Stir the Vanilla Butter and Nut Flavoring into the cake mix. Spoon about 1 cup of cake batter into each jar.
3. Cook one jar at a time in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until the cake is cooked through.
4. Allow jars to cool slightly, then scoop the top half of cake from the jar.
5. Spoon a tablespoon or so of Nutella into the center of the jar, replace the top half of the cake back in the jar then top the warm cake with another layer of Nutella.
6. Serve immediately or cover with a lid and store in the fridge. Cakes should stay fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days.
As seen on Babble.