Aside from the praises and positive feedback, what initially drew me to this product was its lovely packaging.
|Lovely, just lovely.|
|I'm #21 (Light Beige) in Missha. Comes in #23 (Natural Beige), too.|
|My face has a lighter complexion than the back of my hand. :)|
The Missha Wrinkle Filler BB Cream has an SPF37/ PA++ Other brands go as high as SPF50/PA++, but 37 isn't so bad. At least it's way better than the Signature Real Complete's SPF25/PA++.
What I love:
- Classy and elegant packaging.
- Easy to blend and build-up.
- Fragrant scent.
- Medium to full coverage. (Depending on the extent of coverage you need.)
- Doesn't dry the skin.
- Doesn't make the skin oily. (Well, I don't have oily skin to begin with.)
- Impressive staying power. (Six to eight hours at the very least.
What YOU might not like:
- Limited shades available. (There's only #21 and #23.)
- It comes in one size only. (That's the 100mL bottle, as pictured above.)
- The price.
The Missha Wrinkle Filler BB Cream sells for Php 2100 here in the Philippines. It's sells for a lot less in Korea at KRW 29800 - that's around Php 1094 when converted. Thank you to my ever-so-wonderful husband, who is a good provider - makeup and cosmetics, included. :)
|Winner of the 11th Sure Beauty Awards, Best BB Cream.|
For those in the Philippines, all you have to do is print this voucher to get a 15% discount on ALL items! Limited vouchers available so try to take advantage of this great opportunity when you can.