- an expanded chapter on pre-conception
- a detailed weekly fetal development in each of the monthly sections
- loads of information about pregnancy's emotional ups and downs and how to survive it
- a brand new section on achieving a safe, comfortable and pampered pregnancy But that's not all! It also includes practical advise for pregnant women on the job and on the go!
- information on your child's monthly growth and development
- feeding and sleeping strategies
- up-to-date medical and practical tips
Kids grow up so fast! Before you know it, you already have a wonderful toddler! You will be amazed at how much independence they will be showing you! Understanding your toddler in this stage of her growth and development is just as important as the first years.
With this book, you will get to understand and learn more about:
- feeding picky eaters
- solving sleep issues
- getting your toddler to talk and communicate
- temper tantrums and how to manage it
- understanding their behavior and
- keeping them safe and healthy.
These books could have saved me lots of worrying! These books should be a must-have in any household with small children.
You can buy these books through WhatToExpect.com's bookstore.