There are, however, cheaper alternatives to this tasty treat. There's the Brownie Crunch from Cream-O, which sell for Php 35 a pack, and the Brittle Brownie from Chips Delight, which sell for around the same price. And then there's this quick and easy recipe, which you can try in your kitchen. :)
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg white
1/3 cup flour,
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
A few dashes of salt
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. If using parchment paper, lightly spray the surface with baking spray.
2.In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and vanilla, and mix until incorporates. Add in egg white and blend well.
3. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, and mix for about 1 minute or until the batter is smooth.
4. Spread batter over your mat/parchment paper using a spatula. Make it thin, but not transparent. An area of about 11 x 8 will do.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, remove brittle from the oven and quickly sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
6. Return to the oven for an additional 7-10 minutes (total cooking time 22-25 minutes) then remove from oven and cool completely. It will crisp up as it cools. As it begins to cool, you can score or cut brownie brittle into pieces or you can simply break it apart once it is completely cool. Store in an airtight container.
As seen on Babble.