Speaking of makeup, here's my long overdue review of the Skin79 Mirror Pact. I've had this pact for quite sometime now (bought this for Php 700 from Kimchi Jib), but never really got around to using it that much after getting hooked to CC Creams and Etude House's Any Cushion.
|Skin79 Skinny Mirror Pact.|
|Product description, directions, and ingredients at the back of the box. And they're written in English!|
|Super slim design.|
|Flip phone? :)|
|The exterior gives a clearer reflection compared to the mirror inside the pact.|
|#21 Light Beige.|
|Left, bare skin. Right, with Skinny Mirror Pact.|
What I love:
- Sleek packaging.
- The protective pouch.
- The exterior can be used as a mirror.
- Easy to apply.
- Doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
- Gives the skin a natural finish.
- Mild, floral scent.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Effective sebum control.
- SPF 22.
What you might not like:
- Not available locally, but if you're from the Philippines you can purchase it through Kimchi Jib.
- Only two shades available.
Hope you're all having a great Monday! Have a fantastic week ahead! :)