Rosa Fiore (the company that brought Etude House to the Philippines) sent me samples of this much talked about Any Cushion a few weeks back, and I've been using this product for several days now. If you're following me on Instagram, then you've probably seen me rave about this latest offering from Etude House.
|Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion.|
|Double lid closure.|
|The Any Cushion, up close.|
|Two pushes will get you this much.|
|Left without Any Cushion; right with Any Cushion.|
|Satin and glowing - straight from a Korean drama, haha!|
What I love:
- Cute, hygienic packaging.
- The rubber puff!
- Buildable coverage.
- Matches my skin tone nicely.
- Matte to satin finish.
- Gives the skin a nice glow and leaves it with an 'airbrushed' appearance.
- Feels light on the skin.
- Doesn't cake up even after hours of wearing.
- Stays on for about eight to ten hours.
- No allergies, no breakouts whatsoever.
- Has a mild, pleasant scent.
- Reasonably priced at Php 998 (a little over $20).
What you might not like:
- For a compact, I find this one a bit chunky.
(But at least it still fits my on-the-go vanity kit, haha.)Etude House branches and sells for Php 998 a pop :)