Lucky for me, Sample Room had 150 samples in stock earlier this week. And luckier for me that I was able to snag one. (You have no idea how fast those Sample Room ninjas are! One email announcement, and whoosh! The next thing you know, the product you are vying for is already out of stock. Lol.)
And so here it is, the bath cream that I've been eyeing for the past few weeks. It's also my first online purchase of the year. Well, I can't even call it a purchase because I got the item for free. All I paid for was the shipping fee, which costs Php 130 (provincial rate).
|The Cream Factory, courtesy of Sample Room.|
|Real goat's milk from the Netherlands!|
|Goat's milk & Honey.|
|Kills germs, moisturizes the skin. :)|
Now if honey isn't your cup of tea, there are eleven other variants to choose from. Here's the rundown: Goat’s Milk & Almond: The Detoxifying Soap
Goat’s Milk & Jojoba: The Clarifying Soap
Goat’s Milk & Yogurt: The Soothing Soap
Goat’s Milk & Seaweed: The Revitalizing Soap
Goat’s Milk & Cinnamon: The Purifying Soap
Goat’s Milk & Avocado: The Radiating Soap
Goat’s Milk & Acai Berry: The Age-Defying Soap
Goat’s Milk & Witch Hazel: The Rejuvenating Soap
|Bath cream, baby!|
What I love:
- The scent! One whiff and I'm sold! And yes, the scent lingers on your skin for hours.
- The uber-cute milk bottle packaging. And no, they're not made of glass.
- Thick and creamy; just a little goes a long way.
- Effectively moisturizes the skin.
- Twelve variants to choose from, each addressing a specific skin need/problem.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- No harmful chemicals.
- Not tested on animals.
What you might not like:
- My only concern is that they're not available at the supermarket near my place. But then again, I can always order online. :)
Have you tried this bath cream? What's your favorite 'flavor'? :)