And after seeing how much love my Spaghetti Aglio Oglio received from you, my dear readers, I decided to share another pasta recipe for this week's edition of Foodie Goodie. Like the Aglio Oglio, this dish uses the simplest ingredients and takes just about half an hour to cook.
500 grams lean ground beef
1 pound rotini pasta, uncooked
1 pack 250g Del Monte Beef & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1 pack 560g Del Monte Sweet Style or Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce
2 cups Mozarella cheese
1. In a skillet, cook ground beef until brown. Drain the excess oil.
2. In the same skillet, stir in the pasta sauces and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Stir in uncooked rotini and return to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally (about 10 minutes or until rotini is al dente).
5. Remove from heat then sprinkle with cheese.
6. Cover and let stand for five minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Shared with Food Friday and Food Trip Friday.