So here you go, mommies! I hope your kids enjoy this dish as much as my son did. :)
300g ground beef
1 onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 cup green beans, trimmed
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup oyster sauce
1/8 cup butter
salt and pepper to taste
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat butter over high; stir-fry beef for about five minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
2) Add onion and garlic; stir-fry until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
3) Add green beans; stir-fry until beans are tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
4) Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for another two minutes.
5) Stir in the oyster sauce. Make sure it spreads evenly among the beef and vegetables.
6) To prevent sticking, add three tablespoons of water to the pan.
7) Add salt and pepper to taste.
8) Turn off heat, serve on top of hot rice.
Shared with Food Friday and Food Trip Friday.