At the very least, I was able to round up a last-minute Christmas wish list. I'm going to post it here for reference, in case some benefactors would be willing to dish out a couple of bucks for me. Hi Santa! I hope you are reading this! :)
1. Super Junior 2012 Diary. ($19.99) Gone are the days when I'd wheedle my best friend for help with those Starbucks stickers. This one's waaaaay better. You can get it without the extra Christmas calories, too.
|Photo credits: YesAsia.com|
|Photo credits: Vreezentr.com|
3. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream. ($16.95) With its sun protection (SPF30+) and anti-ageing properties, this BB cream should be a staple in every woman's vanity kit. And this has nothing to do with my addiction to all things Korean. I'm not lying about my age, as you can see. And now that I'm way beyond quarterlife, taking care of my skin has become more important for me. Gotta age gracefully! :)
|Photo credits: Amazon.com|
4. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. ($50.00) This captured my attention because most beauty bloggers have been raving about and attesting to it. Plus the fact that its predecessor, Urban Decay Naked remains a huge bestseller up to this very day. I badly need this one because the last time I checked, my browns and neutrals are almost empty!
|Photo credits: CosmeticsCrazy.com|
5. Clinique Happy Heart. ($57.99) My most favorite daytime perfume of all-time, next to Vanilla Musk by Coty. I'm almost out of this, too. I do have several other perfumes, but this one is something that I shouldn't run out of. I love it that much. Hehe.
|Photo credits: Clinique.co.uk|
6. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 in Yellow. ($80.00) Because I love Onitsuka Tigers. I originally wanted the Tai Chi pair, which was the one worn by Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. But they're a rare find these days. Rare = ridiculously expensive. So I'll settle for the next best thing. The Mexico 66, which I love the most.
|Photo credits: Streetshifters.blogspot.com|
7. Canon EOS Rebel T3i. ($798.99) While I can take spiffy photos with just my point and shoot cameras (currently using a Fuji Finepix J150W and a Sony Ericsson Satio), it would be nice to finally have a DSLR. All the more now since I'm working on a photo blog. I love how the T3i is not an ordinary entry-level camera. It grows with you as your shooting skills are honed. And its creative filters? Sold. :)
|Photo credits: TopTenReviews.com|
8. Spampering. ($6 and up) Getting a massage is one of my cheap thrills. I used to get massages at least once a month, but that was before I got pregnant and became a full-time mommy. I badly need one now, after all the stress, backpains, and bodyaches the holidays have brought me. Home service is not an option since Yue might end up riding on my back. LOL.
|Photo credits: Fourpointsbolzano.it|
9. Tickets to Super Show 4. ($76 and up) There's no announcement for a Manila installment of this concert tour, so I'm really shooting for the moon with this one. The nearest and most accessible concert venue would have to be in Singapore, and that's on February 18, 2012. Benefactors, please be kind enough to throw in some plane tickets, too.
|Photo credits: Sup3rJunior.wordpress.com|
10. Korean Visa + Plane Tickets. ($1250 and up) My husband has been working in Korea since early 2009, so technically this would be my third Christmas without him. Pretty sad, since Yue was barely five months old when his Daddy left. How I would love to go to Seoul and pay him a visit! Seeing idol stars, watching Music Bank live, and shopping at SPAO while I'm there would be an added treat.
|Photo credits: Bentroad.wordpress.com|
My list is pretty reasonable, right? I hope I've enticed someone - anyone - to surprise me with any of the above. How about you, what's in your wishlist this year?