This was how I first got my hands on the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam. I received like five or six sachets when I went hoarding at the Innisfree store in Myeongdong last spring, fell in love with the product from the first time I used it, and decided to buy a full-sized tube when I chanced upon a huge sale at the Innisfree store in Hongdae.
|Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam.|
|English and Hangul text at the back of the tube.|
|Product description (click to enlarge).|
|Green Complex and 5-Free System.|
|Natural benefit safety seal.|
|The tube opening, still sealed.|
|Just a little goes a long way.|
|Tiny orange particles made from volcanic scoria.|
Now that we're entering the hot summer months, my skin tends to generate a lot more oil than the usual (I have sensitive skin, for the record) and I love how this cleansing foam helps in unclogging pores and keeping excess oil at bay. Definitely one of the best cleansers I have ever tried!
What I love:
- Affordable price.
- Thorough cleansing.
- Very economical; a pea-sized amount generates a thick lather.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Reduces excess sebum, unclogs pores.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Does not contain harmful chemicals.
What you might not like:
- The brand is not available in the Philippines, but can be bought from online stores like Seoul Shopper.