Anyhoo, on to my review. This will be the 15th in my Project BB Cream series (yes folks, so far I have tried 15 kinds of BB Cream in my lifetime), and perhaps my most favorite among all the BB Creams that I've tried.
|Laneige Snow BB Cream.|
|Squeeze tube bottle, 10 mL sample size.|
|A swatch of the Snow BB Cream #2 Natural.|
This BB Cream has a light, non-sticky texture that's quite easy to blend. It provides medium to full coverage, yet looks very natural on the skin. It also leaves the skin with a luminous finish - the kind that makes your skin look healthy and glowing.
|Blend, blend, blend!|
I love how this BB Cream lasted for hours on my face, with very little to almost no touch-ups. If you have oily skin, you may need to blot every few hours or so but that's pretty much it. Oh, and did I mention that this BB Cream smells so nice? It has this mild powdery, floral scent that I fell in love with at first whiff.
|Left without BB Cream, right with BB Cream.|
What I love:
- Buildable coverage.
- Looks very natural on the skin.
- Feels light on the skin, too.
- Lovely, dewy finish without looking sparkly and all.
- Excellent staying power.
- SPF42 PA++.
- Mild, floral scent.
- No break-outs, no allergies, safe for sensitive skin.
What you might not like:
- Only two shades available.
- A bit pricier than the other BB Creams in the market, but then again, Laneige is a high-end brand.
In the end, you're really getting your money's worth. :)