Joys Of Life, Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum have teamed up The Rebel Sweetheart plus many of the awesome bloggers to bring you a tremendous giveaway!
Do you own a Macbook? Maybe this could be your first ever Macbook you owned or were you looking to replace your old Macbook/Laptop? Here's your chance to win an 11-inch MacBook Air. Winner has choice to either choose a Macbook or $500 Cash.
- Faster Flash Storage; USB 3.0; 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor
- 64 GB Solid State Drive; 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 4000; 11.6-inch LED Display
- Mac OS X v10.7 Lion Operating System
- 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with a 1366 x 768-pixel resolution
- Up to 5 hours of wireless productivity plus up to 30 days of standby time
- 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)
- 64 GB flash memory storage
- 4 GB installed RAM (1600 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics processor
- Built-in HD 720p FaceTime camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) with native video output support for Mini DisplayPort plus DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps; backwards compatibility with USB 2)
- Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone minijack
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.56 x 0.68 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds
Thank you to all the bloggers and wonderful people who have donated enough to make this giveaway a big and successful event. Rest of the prize amount has been covered by Joys Of Life, Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum.
Allow the rafflecopter widget below to load. Make sure you complete all the tasks to maximize your chances to win. This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE and runs from September 17 to October 17.
DISCLOSURE: I was not compensated for this publication. All views, opinions and impressions are my own and may differ from that of yours. The Rebel Sweetheart is not responsible for the prize shipment.