But before I show you all the stuff that I bought whilst here in Korea, let me introduce to you first to Beyond's Rich Color Tint Balm - my favorite lip product as of late.
|Beyond Rich Color Tint Balm.|
|Hangul text at the back of the box.|
|Beyond Cosmetics' products are paraben-free and cruelty-free.|
|#10 Tok Wine up close.|
|One swipe on the right, two swipes on the left.|
|One swipe on my lips.|
My only gripe? Swiping the lip balm on the corners of my mouth can be a challenge because of its rounded shape. Other than that, I'm all too happy with this impulse buy. Haha!
What I love:
- For a lip balm, it's highly pigmented.
- Keeps the lips soft and hydrated.
- Lots of colors to choose from.
- Decent wear time, and leaves the lips
with a lovely stain as the color fades.
- Subtle, fruity scent.
- Affordable price (retails for 9500 Korean won each.
I actually got two lip balms for that price because of the 1+1 promo).
What you might not like:
- Getting the color on the corners of your mouth can be pretty tricky.
- Not available locally.