Anyway, last Saturday, I had the opportunity to attend Human Heart Nature's Magalogue Turnover (their first for the year) and witness the unveiling of their new skincare products. I also had the privilege to get first dibs on two of the products that were launched that day, thanks to my good friend Elaine, Branch Operator of the Laguna Concept Store.
|Still feels like Christmas. :)|
|Berry Bliss Natural Body Butter.|
|Product details at the back of the tube.|
|Swatching the Berry Bliss Body Butter...|
|Applying it liberally on my skin!|
What I love:
- The scent!
- Consistency is just right.
- Keeps the skin soft, smooth, and healthy-looking.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Proudly Philippine-made.
What you might not like:
- Be wary if you're allergic to soy as this product contains soybean oil.
The Berry Bliss Natural Body Butter comes in one size only (200 grams) and sells for Php 299.75. This product is available at the Human Heart Nature website, and at Human Heart Nature branches nationwide.