And because I can't concentrate on anything else but those yummy muffins (and sinking my teeth into them), I'll skip on writing a product review for now and just share the muffin recipe instead. :)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1⁄3 cup light-brown sugar, packed
1⁄3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
2⁄3 cup milk
1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooled
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 package (11 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate chips
1. Grease twelve muffin cups.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
4. Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
5. Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7.Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
8. Remove muffin tin to wire rack. Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from tins to finish cooling. Serve warm or completely cool.