Aside from being a bread spread, here's another way to enjoy Reese's Peanut Butter. And it comes together another all-time favorite - Hershey's Kisses!
Peanut Butter Blossoms
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Reese's® Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
48 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
Granulated sugar (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, butter, peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
3. Mix with electric mixer on low speed until stiff dough forms.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls then roll them in sugar.
5. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Immediately top each cookie with 1 Hershey's Kisses, pressing down firmly so the cookie cracks around edge.
8. Remove from cookie sheets and cool completely.