|Mango Seed Skin Care Line from The Face Shop.|
|Yes, practically everything is written in Hangul.|
- It contains Mango Seed, a seed made of 100% natural vegetable butter. These seeds are concentrated with healthy nutrients that are good for the skin.
- Addresses 5 skin solutions: dryness, puffiness, itchiness, redness, poor elasticity.
- Locks in moisture for more than 24 hours.
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Free from alcohol, formaldehyde, ammonia, silicon, sulfate, parabens, and other harmful chemicals.
- No animal testing.
- Fair trade.
Now here are the products up close.
|Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Toner.|
(Full-sized bottle is 145mL, priced at 16900 Korean Won)
|Used with a cotton ball, of course.|
|Mango Seed Moisturizing Lotion.|
(Full-sized bottle is 125mL, priced at 16900 Korean Won)
|Ready to rub! More like, apply and pat. :)|
|Creamy, buttery goodness!|
(Full-sized jar is 50mL, priced at 22900 Korean Won)
This product boasts of keeping your skin moisturized for up to 36 hours, and I can pretty much attest to that. The mango scent is sweet and subtle, and lingers on your face for quite a bit. My only gripe is that in comes in a jar, and you very well know that I have a love-hate relationship with products that come in tubs and jars.
All in all, trying these samples from the Mango Seed Skin Care Line have been a pleasant experience. I love that they're made from natural ingredients, cruelty-free and chemical-free, and they do exactly what they claim to do (ergo, moisturize the skin and make it radiant and glowing). Best of all, they're safe for sensitive skin (like mine).
Will I go full size? Perhaps.
Let's just say there are bigger chances of me buying full-sized Mango Seed products here in the Philippines than me getting full-sized bottles of these. :)