As I have mentioned in my Facebook page, my son's school activities have taken up most of my time. And with all the stuff that he's doing at school, plus his karate training during Saturdays, I don't even have the time to catch up on my Korean dramas (and you know how my day can never be complete without watching an episode or two of these Kdramas!), let alone catch up on my blog backlog. Hopefully, I will be able to get a one or two more blog posts up within this week, with the Eid ul Adha holiday coming up.
But first things first. Let me first share with you what happened last weekend (aside from Alden Richards and Yaya Dub and their most awaited date - yes, I'm a fan). I colored my hair again, and as always, in DIY-fashion.
|Innisfree Camellia Bubble Hair Color.|
|Hangul text at the back of the box.|
|Shade reference at the side panel.|
|You're in luck if you can read Hangul.|
|Otherwise, you can just deduce from these illustrations. ;)|
2. Pour the Coloring Solution inside the pump bottle.
3. Tilt the bottle from side to side so that it mixes with the Liquid Solution inside the bottle. Do not shake the bottle, as it may become too foamy to pump out.
4. Pump out the foamy mixture and apply it on your hair.
5. Leave it on for about 20-40 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly.
7. Apply the Hair Treatment next.
8. Leave it on your hair for at least five to ten minutes.
Finally, here's how my experiment turned out.