Given the current situation, I'm sure most of us still have qualms about going out and dining at restaurants. I know the feeling as I'm still wary when it comes to going to crowded places and taking off masks (to eat) in public.
For people like me who prefer to celebrate Hearts' Day at home, here's a dinner date idea for you and your significant other - Magnolia Chicken Ready-to-Cook Timplados!
|Magnolia Chicken Ready-to-Cook Timplados.|
Why choose Magnolia Chicken Ready-to-Cook Timplados? Because iba ang sarap ng home-style goodness! And here are the many reasons why:
• Selyado Sigurado
Packed at Magnolia chicken plants to ensure safety and quality.
• High in Protein
To help boost immunity.
• Pre-marinated and Ready-to-Cook
Flavoured and packed at its peak of freshness, for a delicious and healthy meal in less than 30 minutes.
• Delicious Homestyle Goodness
Super yummy ready-to-cook homestyle meals that your family will surely enjoy.
1. Thaw chicken in the lowest part of the refrigerator overnight.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot enough, coat chicken with breading and deep-fry for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Drain excess oil on rack or on paper towels.