Yue requested for cookies again today, because he wanted to snack on something sweet while studying for his exams. (Yes, it's hell week again, lol!) I made Chocolate Chip Cookies for him last week, so for a change, I made White Chocolate Chip Cookies instead. This recipe is inspired by Chef RV Manabat, whose YouTube channel is a treasure trove for homecooks/homebakers like me. Thank you, Chef RV for your easy-to-follow cooking videos! :)
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
|Because I have a cookie monster at home. :)|
1. Preheat air fryer to 170° Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter with the white sugar and brown sugar until well-combined.
3. Stir in the egg and vanilla until incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt until well-blended.
5. Add the white chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until the chocolates and the nuts are well-coated with the flour.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until just combined.
7. Scoop out 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dough and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
8. Set your air fryer to bake mode and bake at 170° Celsius for 12-15 minutes. (Kindly make adjustments to the temperature settings if you're using a conventional oven.)