So, on with this post. I've just discovered two fun Friday activities, thanks to Heather. She's one of the mommy bloggers that I follow via GFC, hence I was easily able to spot her blog entries for today. And with that, I give you my take on InstaFriday and my first shot at Fill in the Blanks Friday.
That's Stalin, our four-year-old Shih Tzu x Poodle. Had him groomed a few days ago, so he's all spruced up for the holidays. And he now smells good, too! So good that we now let him sleep in our bed again. He actually has his own dog bed, but for some reason, he prefers squeezing in with us.
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to be, in itself, happy! Think positive thoughts, imbibe all things good. Good vibes, good times!
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is the happiness and excitement that it brings to my son. I love seeing the sparkle in his eyes!
3. The holiday season is a time for giving and sharing, and being thankful for all the blessings that we've received all year.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is lechon kawali, buco salad, and vanilla cream puffs! Bring on the calories!
5. I’ll be spending Christmas with my family. Will do the customary visit to my in-laws, too.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give. But I won't deny that I like to be on the receiving end, too.
7. I’m dreaming of a complete Christmas. I've been Christmas-ing without my husband for the past three years, and yes, it gets pretty sad. But I have to set the blues aside because our son comes first. Here's hoping that the year after the next will a complete Christmas for me. :)