|The breakup of the 'Song Song' couple was perhaps the biggest breakup news of 2019.|
- There is a lot of emotional turmoil following a split. It takes time and a great deal of healing before you come to a point where you can begin to think with clarity and logic. After that point comes, you have an idea of what is right for you, but you need to be certain and know the reasons you should try your relationship again.
- You have allowed a significant amount of time to pass to the point where you’re thinking clearly and your wounds have had time to fully heal. Sometimes couples simply need a break away from each other to think about what’s happening between them, to see the issues they’re having for what they are, and to determine how they truly feel for each other. Time and shedding new light on the union can potentially bring the fresh start that may have been all that was needed. This ultimately allows you to see that you truly belong together.
|Lim Soo Jung in WWW (2019).|
- When you really love someone and you want to put the work into something, any problem is workable. After breaking up, this is going to be obvious when you have the time to think about it. The problems are either going to seem like not so much of a problem anymore, or they will appear to be issues that have resolutions. Things have their way of working out whether one of you live in another city or the other tends to have a job keeping them tied up for all hours. If the relationship has value, you will work to find a solution to these conflicts.
- There could have been differences in your life plans with no potential for compromise. You decide to break up and then you find that things have shifted. After you have time to think, maybe you decide that you feel the same way they do. If you both still have feelings for each other and now you’re both on the same page with your life plan, there’s no reason you shouldn’t give it another shot. Go to https://www.elitedaily.com/p/how-to-break-up-with-someone-when-you-want-different-things-but-still-love-them-13183150 to read about what you should do when your life plans differ.
|Namkoong Min in The Undateables (2018).|
- Once you have an opportunity to heal from the relationship and you decide to begin seeing other people, it may be an eye-opener. Perhaps, you find that the quality person that you had was much better than what you’re currently experiencing on the dating scene. You may find yourself beginning to think about your ex-partner, and they may be having the same issue. It’s worth a try to start communicating again and see where things end up. Now that you’re both reflecting and appreciative of the kind of person you were with, you won’t be inclined to dive into the same patterns that you experienced with the first go-round.
|Lee Sun Kyun and Song Ji Hyo in My Wife is Having an Affair This Week (2016).|