Sauteed Bokchoy with Tofu
1 package tofu, drained and cubed
2 bundles of bokchoy, trimmed
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, sliced
1 cup of chicken broth
1/2 cup of water
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Salt and pepper
1. Fry the diced tofu until brown and crisp. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same pan, saute the garlic and onion.
3. Put back the tofu, then add the oyster sauce and half-cup of water. Simmer for a minute or two.
4. Put the bockhoy, then add the chicken broth. Simmer for a few minutes or until the bokchoy has softened.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve with steamed rice.