|Colorful Tree and Animals. |
Photo credit: Walldecalspop
1. Keep it clean. Prior to application, make sure the wall where the decals will be placed are clean and dust-free.
2. Mark the spot. Spacing mistakes can be avoided by marking out the spot as exact as possible before sticking the decals on the wall.
3. Pressure is the key. To make sure that the adhesive attaches to the surface properly, the decals have to be pressed firmly against the wall. Working with intricate designs can be a bit tricky, but remember - patience is a virtue! :)
4. Watch out for the bubbles! They usually occur when you're working with large wall decals so keep your eyes peeled for bubbles that may crop up.
5. Let it dry. Avoid touching or repositioning the decal once it has been attached to the wall.
So whether it's a nursery, the master's bedroom, or even the living room that you're thinking of redecorating, there's an array of vinyl wall art designs out there that's sure to tickle your fancy.
|Plum Blossom Tree Branch.|
Photo credit: Wallstickerscool