|With Lucky, the Lactacyd mascot.|
That was just wishful thinking, of course. I'm sure you know it's impossible to resist buying just one item, when there are a zillion sale items all over the place. It's as if the merchandise are calling out your name, asking to be taken home with you, lol.
So I ended up bringing these babies home.
|Shopping haul, March 2012.|
- Lock and Lock food keeper, 3 pieces for Php 100. (I thought they'd be great storage boxes for my BB cream / Korean cosmetic samples and collection of lipsticks and nail colors.)
- Lock and Lock sports bottle at Php 100. (Useful for whenever I go jogging, or for Yue, when he goes to school this June.)
- Gillette Anti-perspirant / Deodorant. (For my husband.)
- Pashmina shawls and leather belts. (Planning to give them as gifts.)
- Hand-painted rings. (For me, or as a prize in future giveaways.)
|Lovely, just lovely. :)|
- Ever Bilena eyeshadow applicator, set of 4 for Php 45.
- Fanny Serranao Soft Eyebrow Pen at Php 148. (A friend recommended this, and I thought, 'Okay, let's give this a try. It's on sale, anyway.')
- Glam Nose Pore Strips + Garnier Lightening Peel-off Mask. (Frustrated because the Watson's Collagen Eye Masks were out of stock, I ended up grabbing these instead.)
- Carefree Panty Liners. (Might as well get one while we're at Watson's.)
- Glam Works Bath Soap Gift Set. (Just as its name implies, I'm giving them as gifts.)
- Colgate Fresh Confidence toothpaste. (I always buy my toothpaste at the department store because they're not available at the SM Supermarket.)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, Php 525. (I needed some Php 400+ for my purchases to qualify for additional discount. One Lip Butter was good enough to cover the deficit.)
- L'Oreal Base Magic Transforming Smoothing Primer, Php 803.25. (Discounted at 15% from its original price of Php 945.)
|Revlon lippy + L'Oreal primer.|
So I got to buy my much-needed primer - plus a dozen other items that were not on the shopping list, lol. Talk about low EQ, haha.
Anyway, I got an additional 10% discount when I checked-out these items at the counter. Watson's purchases worth more than Php 1,500 get an extra 10% off, and my haul's worth was beyond the minimum requirement. So doing the math, I actually got my L'Oreal Primer for only Php 723! Good enough, right? I hope it works for me, though. I can't wait to try this out over the weekend together with my Revlon Lip Butter.
Now here's the little man, busy with his new-found sport.
|The makings of Paeng Nepomuceno.|
Sharing with Pink Friday, Pink Saturday, Photostory Friday, Sunday Snapshot, i Heart Macro, Blue Monday, Mellow Yellow Monday.