The card is stacked with awesome fights - from the prelims all the way to the main card, and two - yes, not one, but two - titles are on the line!
Chris Weidman will defend his Middleweight title against top contender Vitor Belfort, while Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson and Daniel Cormier will square off for the Light Heavyweight title, vacated by the former champion Jon Jones. It's gonna be one epic night, I tell you!
Well in my case, it's gonna be morning. Sunday morning to be exact. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to cook a proper meal in the kitchen because I'll be glued to the telly, so I'm thinking of making a huge platter of Nacho Salad for us to munch on while watching the fights. Best paired with an ice-cold beer! :)
1 pack baked tortilla chips
12 ounces ground beef
3 tablespoons lettuce, shredded
2 tablespoons tomato, chopped
1 tablespoon cucumber, chopped
1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
2 cups salsa
1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Cook beef and bell pepper in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned; stir to crumble.
2. Add salsa; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in cilantro; keep warm.
4. In a large platter, layer the chips, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onion on serving plate.
5. Add the meat, then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. Serve with sour cream or guacamole on the side.