Anyway, today I'll be sharing with you my latest discovery. But mind you, this isn't makeup, skincare, or food. They're panties, actually. Lily of the Valley (LOV) Period Panties, to be exact.
|Lily of the Valley Period Panties.|
|Photo credit: Lily of the Valley.|
|The inside scoop on Lilies. :)|
|Click to enlarge! :)|
2) Its multi-directional stretch fabric gives the body a shapely contour.
3) Has a reinforced front panel for 'tummy control'.
4) Its fitted shirring hugs the buttocks, enhances the form, and keeps the pad in place.
5) Double-crotch lining folds in the napkin wings and keeps them from coming into contact with your skin.
6) Leak-proof interlining helps prevent clothing stains.
7) Central core stabilizes the napkin, prevents it from twisting and shifting, and minimizes the bunching.
I first wore my Lilies as soon as I got my period, and true enough, they were more comfortable to wear than my regular panties. My napkin stayed in place, no twisting or bunching at the back, and no itching from the napkin wings, too. I was able to go about my daily activities - taking my son to and from school, running errands, doing the groceries, etc. - without worrying about my behind.
The best part? I can wear my Lilies even if it's not my period!
|Discount Coupon for you!|
Lily of the Valley Period Panties are available online, and sell for Php 380 each. But for a limited time, they are being sold at discounted prices. Buy 2 Lilies for only Php 700 (that's Php 60 off), or buy 3 Lilies for only Php 900 (that's a huge Php 240 discount).
Get to know more about Lily of the Valley!